Thursday, July 2, 2009

Tehe, I would be the last person to write their blog entry. oops :S Well we leave tomorrow morning and I could not possibly be more excited! This is going to be the most amazing, life-changing experience. I'm so excited for all the adventures and memories the team and i will have over the next five weeks. I am especially excited for all of the memories and friendships that will take place with the ghanaian people that we meet there. My greatest wish at this point is that as a team we are able to serve the ghanaians as best we can and do as much as we possibly can for their community. I am so grateful for being given the opporunity to make such a difference in the lives of others and I am especially grateful for eveyone that sent in donations and helped us get where we are now. The generosity that you've shown is making a huge difference in the lives we will soon touch and you've made such a huge difference in my life already. So thank you!
-Jennine Boyce

No comments:

Post a Comment