Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I can't believe how fast our mission is approaching!! It feels like yesterday when I was sitting in the living room with Hope and Daryl going through my application with them and just praying that I would be able to be a part of this most amazing mission I will ever get to experience. That was in November. It is now May, and soon enough to be June, which means one month to go. WOW!! crazy... I am so excited and yet so nervous at the same time to be going. I am so excited because I know that this will be the most amazing thing I ever do and it is something I have always dreamed of doing, but never expected to. And I'm nervous because, well, I have barley left Ontario and now I'm going to spend my first ever plane ride to the other side of the world. But I know that this is Gods plan for me and he wants me to do this or I would have never have been given this chance of a lifetime. This experience will not only change me as a person but it proves to not only me but to everyone that dreams do come true and you just have to take a chance, and most important, trust in God. I have met some of the most amazing people in my life in these past months, and I know I will be in good hands in Ghana. I love you all. Thank you Daryl, Hope and Kim for giving me this chance to make a difference in someones life, (and for putting up with me for a month..tehe) and most importantly thank you to all the people who have supported me in this mission. Either with donations, prayers or just love, you have all helped me get to where I am now, and thats one month from me being in Ghana, so thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! Much Love xoxoxox
Chelsey <3

No comments:

Post a Comment